Business cards still mean something

I have been creating websites since 1996. It has been my desire to come up with a website address that people will remember once announced.
This just doesn't happen. Most peoples brains don't function that way.
The website you are reading RIGHT NOW is zrobert.com.
Here's what ALWAYS happens. For whatever reason, I meet someone and one or the other of us wants to keep in touch, and I, thinking all I have to do is mention zrobert.com thinking that will stick with them and they can contact me online if they still want to.
And they say:hang on, let me write that down.
What? The whole point of working this hard and buying this domain and creating this particular website is to connect with people at a social glance.
AND YOUR POINT IS ROBERT?
I should have just handed out a business card.

Comments

Popular Posts